Developer/Tech support – Gate2Payments
Would you like a central role in the delivery of Gate2Payments services?
Gate2Payments (G2P) is now looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and Business oriented Developer. G2P is responsible for the development and operation of 2 platforms that currently placed in Denmark and Germany.
G2P is a provider of a full service payment solution for online retailers, based on payment gateways and card acquiring through banks in a single setup
Our clients are located in DK and EU.
Want to be our new colleague?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Developing working software through an iterative process, from concept to stable operation.
- Interested in promoting a dev-ops culture where automation, quality and delivery precision are key.
- Be part of an agile team
- Contribute and inspire to your professional environment
- Care as much about making it work (operations) as developing it
We are looking for talents with ambitions:
Your professional qualifications include:
- Built a software and know the challenges of making it come into existence
- Seasoned Java, C/C++, open source and Linux/Unix skills
- Preferably some PCI experience/understanding (CA, HSM etc.)
- Experience/understanding Payon and Quickpay
- At least 5 years of development experience with a proven track record of producing working and maintainable software
- Education in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written language skills are required in English and a Nordic language)
Your personal qualifications include:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both towards customers and partners, and internally towards business and IT
- Proactive and self-driven
- Good at motivation and clear direction
- Responsible and result oriented
- PSD2/PCI knowledge
- Ability to quickly understand, adapt and react to change
For more info please contact Ulrik Pilehave, COO
+45 3115 0005 or email@example.com
Gate2Payments is continually growing and looking for new talents. Please keep yourself updated with our latest job positions on this page. Can’t find a matching position? Send us a message with your CV and we will contact you when something comes up.